hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ The sweet escape ♕

Be prepared for a super duper long post~ :P Read it or not, your CHOICE. And at your own risk.


If I could escape I would but,
First of all, let me say,
I must apologize for acting stank & treating you this way..
Cause I've been acting like sour milk all on the floor,
It's your fault you didn't shut the refrigerator,
Maybe that's the reason I've been acting so cold?

olla, fiesta, amigo, fiesta, senorita, fiesta, alle alle alle! Those sleepless nights are finally over! Summative three test has just ended yesterday. I think i dropped a lot for this test :|. Okay summary for the four days..

FIRST DAY
 Sat for Malay paper 1 & 2, History and PSV. Malay paper 1 sucked badly because there were so many unknown words..and I don't even know what is the meaning. Paper 2 was quite fine, but i guess my story in section C is way toooo long and kinda boring :|. What to do? I write what I think. And I was emoing while writing my story :|.. it's actually based on real life stories, not for the ending lah. Ohwoo, history loved me, i was so glad. But there were few questions that i don't know :/ .. and for PSV, took out my gun and shoot~ 

SECOND DAY
Had english 1 & 2, sivik and moral. English paper 2 was so ea to the sy. It's easy but I am not 100% sure that i will score high marks. I elaborated a lot of rubbish in my section A.. =P & i did just okay for summary writing. Novel was the easiest part~ Then, paper 1..quite okay. There were this frog frog story and at first i don't even understand what the story was about.. Took me quite awhile to understand the whole damn story ;~; .. sivik was easy as eating a piece of cake. Moral was the B O M B! So not going to get an A this time..arhh, Cikgu Jennifer will feel disappointed if i don't get an A :( i promised her i would.

THIRD DAY
Here it comes..the disaster day. The day before, came back home and it was 2pm. Took bath and straight away studied. Non-stop studying until 12am. Did not even get a rest or what.. Gosh, i was so tired..and in the end, i didn't do really well in my test :|. We had Geography, KHB and Science 1&2. Geography..to be honest, the questions were really freaking extremely super easy. Just that I did not even study geography properly so i don't know how to answer the damn questions -_-. Then KHB was easy..glad my hard work paid off. Science paper 1 was quite hard :| I meant the front part. Paper 2 was THE BOMB ;~; i got two experiments wrong wtf. Know what's my result already, 49/60. I need paper 1 to help me get an A now. *finger crossed*

FOURTH DAY
FIESTAAAAA~! The last day. Had mathematics 1 & 2 only. Geeez, the questions were so easy. Bahahahahha *evil laugh*. Thanks to the teacher who set the question..you made my last day of exam AWESOME :). Back home, took a 4 hours of nap. weee. 

That's all about my test! =D

So..this morning.
Went to school for RC Top Ten & Board Committee 2011/2012 meeting.. had a great time. & there were bad times too. Not comfortable to say it out here, it's all my personal thoughts. And I'm totally glad the problems between the 'form 2' are solved! Hoooray, nobody is gonna be left out again! 

Then this afternoon.
Went to Merdeka Mall with Jessica, Chan Mae, Ke Jing, Shirley, Kim Fong, Jackie, King Lin, Tung Hao and Khin Seng! We watched 'Cars 2' and it was so damn nice and funny. Highly recommended for those who haven't watched it! You definitely won't regret any penny spent on the ticket =D~
Reached MM around 1pm, they were eating at the food court. Then, went to buy bubble tea. Then we went to arcade! I did not play because i wasn't even interested in arcade games =/. Ke Jing sang in the 'karaoke' room..her singing so nice to hear. *big fan* hehehe. Then movie started at 2pm..was freezing like hell inside there >_<.. Movie ended around 3.40pm+, then went to arcade again. Suddenly separated from the boys and we girls went to see our own things =D. I went back home at 5pm~ 

That's all for today's updates. Photos will be uploaded next time. 



i don't really know what to do. i truly treasure our friendship. why does things has to end up this way? :/ why do you have to go and make it so complicated..?): 
it's the end of our friendship.. no longer the same anymore. :|
We were once strangers, then i met you, then we became bestfriend, and in the end..strangers, again.

=(

Saturday, August 27, 2011 @ 7:15 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan