hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ baby adios. ♕


Things doesn't turn out as i want it to be. I was so excited. I was such a happy kiddo. Sorry. Maybe it's all my fault for caring. I'm sorry.  I swear i'm gonna stop caring from now onwards. I swear i will. Please count me out in everything after all these activities. I no longer have the heart to stay. It's driving me insane.

Thanks for all your attentions.. I appreciate the way everyone sees me. And if that's how you guys sees me, then be it. I never said i'm good. I was never going to be good enough for anyone. Never did, never will. My existence is only a burden and a trouble for you guys. I promise i will be inactive after all these. Afterall, i had enough funs and experiences with you all eventhough it isn't really enough. No worries, although it's not enough, i still won't care anymore. Because the old times will never be back. 

You're right, it's a choice. To let it go or continue. The decisions is on my own hand. 
I'm sorry everyone.

Monday, August 29, 2011 @ 10:16 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan