hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Short hiatus ♕

Currently on a short hiatus, for only four days. (: 
I'm now sitting for my summative three test, so won't be able to update my blog during this period.
Wish me luck for my test! 
I seriously has to burn a lot a lot of midnight oil for this summative.. Third day will definitely be a disaster because 3 important subjects is on that day. I don't know what's in the person that set the schedule's head. Maybe he's too GAY already.. Until he don't even know how to set a schedule ): 
I'm so gonna DIE~ I don't even know how to study all 3 subjects in one night since i haven't start revising them. huhuhu. guess i have to let go one of the 3 subject? ): 
ANYWAY, all the best to everyone who is sitting for exam too!
Hope time flies quickly....


Monday, August 22, 2011 @ 4:29 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan