hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ My confession ♕


Well I didn't mean for this to go as far as it did
And I didn't mean to get so close and share what we did
And I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did
And you didn't mean to love me back, but I know you did

-
1st of August officially sucks. Why? Our assembly lasted for freaking 2 hours. Finished assembly, already recess time. Sit in the hall until my butt also flat already. From 8.30am until 9.00am, all I heard Mr Marcus said was "What can i do to help the school'', all bullshit stuffs. After assembly, every form one got spotcheck. Wasted my time only. Urgh not to forget the weather today is damn hot.. I sweated like a pig D: Mathematics class was boring, as usual. TT_TT I miss the koreans.
Tomorrow have to stay back for a meeting. Uh..what the hell. Appreciation night is this Saturday. Can i please don't go? I really don't feel like going. /.\

I don't like my life~ I wish to have my old life back. TT_TT I wish and wish and wish, but those wishes never come true. Those 'what ifs' that I've imagined and wished for it to happen will never ever ever ever happen. My only hope is gone. Can anyone pull me up? I can't swim on my own. I wish to have a 'rewind' button in my life. I want to turn back the time and make everything okay. I want to turn back time and say the things i should've said. Maybe two person are meant to fall in love, but they are not meant to be together. Maybe staying alone will always be the best option. ;_____; since everything i wish will never happen, and instead, the opposite happens, now i wish i won't disappear from this world... & i wish everyone will not live in peace without me.
Monday, August 1, 2011 @ 9:35 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan