hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Bekenu oh Bekenu ♕

Went to Bekenu this morning for breakfast. Had a simple fried kueh teow. Let the pictures do the talking!


Stopped by.






Mmmmmmmm. Delicious fried kueh teow. 5/5 for it!~






I received a message from Yerim this morning. I miss her so much...





Jonghyun o.o



This old man was singing...

I was too bored /.\




















My sister's phone o_o

I feel like a complete 'sakai' now, because I took pictures of everything i see. 


-----



I miss you too. /.\ Wish I can see you again... 
Sunday, July 31, 2011 @ 1:10 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan