hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Koreans ♕

Cultural Day was yesterday. To be honest, it was rather boring. Not many people attended. It was sad to see! But still, we performed our best. I am thankful that our ending did not failed. Eventhough my ribbon tangled on my body twice, i'm really grateful. The koreans performed too. They were so awesome. I miss Yerim, Jeongeun, Myungji, Chanhee, Sihyun, and Jiwon so much. Here's some pictures that I took yesterday.


The koreans in their traditional costumes.

My school's junior choir singing 'We are the world' by Michael Jackson.

Me & MyungJi.

Me & Sihyun.

Jeongeun & I. I miss her.

The guy that sits beside me in class. Chanhee. :)

Guess who's this? & it's the koreans' certificate.

Yerim & I! I love her so much xx. :')

Me & Soomin. The cute korean :)

Me & their english teacher, Ms Lee Jihye.

Head teacher of Imgok Middle School.

Me & angelica.

Yerim <3

Backview of the gift given by Jeongeun.

Frontview. 

Me and Anne.

Jeongeun and I in the office.

Me & Singyee.

Mummy & I.

Me & Mor.



Me & Jessica.

That's all for Cultural Day.

I went to the airport to send the koreans off just now. Fetched Chong at Morsjaya and went to airport. Reached there around 3pm. All the koreans were already there. Went inside, saw Myungji. Gave her the gifts I bought for her. Then, Yerim ran to me and hugged me. She gave me a pencil case & I gave her a gift too. Then looked for Jeongeun and Chanhee to give them my gifts. After that, took some pictures with them.. aww ;). Myungji is so strong..she carried me and spinned me around. I still can smell her smell now T__T. Jeongeun, Myungji and Yerim gave me a kiss on the cheek. They hugged me so tightly.. <3 Jeongeun gave me a chocolate. :)
When they entered the departure lounge, handshake-d with all the koreans. :( .. when Yerim hugged me, she started to cry. T_T Seriously, i'm gonna miss her. alot. so much. very much. here's da pictures >< :
This is what I wrote and gave to Yerim..she loved it so much. :( There are pictures of others' gifts but let's only upload this to public. 

imy.

Jeongeun & I <3

Yerim & I.

Soobin & I ...


Me and Heechan.


group photo.

Me & Jeongeun.

Me & Yerim <3 

Me & Chanhee. He is so KEOPTA!!!!


Me & Myungji's last picture..

their signatures. I forgotten Chanhee's. Its okay. I have it in my notebook. LOL.

Chocolates given by Yerim.

Pretty pencil case given by Yerim, again. Isn't she lovely? :') She told me that when she go to B2ST's concert, she will take a lot of pictures and send them to me. Awww :') B2ST & B2UTY is the best, yerim. 

Chocolate given by Jeongeun. ;') 


Everything.

That's all. There's more pictures but I don't feel like uploading them. I can't explain how much I'm going to miss them.  No more noises in the school, no more sit-ins, no more wavings to the koreans, no more saying 'annyeonghaseyo', no more bowing, no more hi-fives, no more everything. Now, it's GETTING READY for Summative 3. I have to get my assignments all done by this week. Oh no, the due dates are next week. WHAT should i do now? D: T_T

-



.....what i say now, will not make a change..
will you even believe me?
will it be the same?
Saturday, July 30, 2011 @ 7:42 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan