hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ We could've have it all.. ♕


The feeling totally suck, unexplainable.. Have you ever fallen in love, but knew they did not care? Have you ever felt like crying, but knew you'd get nowhere? Have you ever watched them walk away, not wanting them to go? And whispered 'I love you' softly, not wanting them to know? You cried all night in misery and almost went insane.
All the things I didn’t say that could have made it all okay.. You'll never know how much I miss you. You won’t see it in my face.
It has to be hard to watch someone you love change before your very eyes and know you can't do anything about it, but it must be heartbreaking to remember the way they once were.

-

What was I thinking? I'm such a big fool. I feel so regret. I feel so guilty. Feeling paranoid, sad, angry, disappointed, frustrated, pessimistic. How do i put all these feelings into one word? :/ I can't seem to let go of my yesterdays. I know I should. It's not that I don't want, it's that I can't. Tough times, tough times. I know I can go through it, but why do i keep running away from the truth? Why do i keep denying those facts? Why can't i tell you that i'm happy from the bottom of my heart? Why can't i? They says I need some time, yeah, i need. But i can't stop my mind from thinking about it. I think about it all day long. Wondering so many 'what ifs'. What if i did not? What if i did? All those would have make it better.
I'm now at the point of no return. I don't know what to do next. The next thing i should do is try to be happier than ever.

I wish......haiz, there's no use of wishing. IT won't be the same, never will. Things won't be like last time again. I should move on and forget...... =/
Sunday, July 10, 2011 @ 10:22 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan