hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Like a movie ♕

Because of you i'm ashamed of my life, because it's empty...

Today was a mixture of bad and good day. Why do i say so? Well, there's some things that made me pissed off. Especially my class. My thumb was really pain because of the thumbtacks. Dumb table, why are you so hard? -_- Then we had to go to the hall for some boring talk. Arghhhhhh they did not even open the shutter at the other side, and it was so freaking hot. I was sweating like a pig.... The talk was seriously boring, about 'Koperasi' stuffs.. The best thing about it is only joking with my classmates about the business we wanna do if we had the modal and money. I liked Mitchelle's idea of Malaysia's Chocolate(belacan taik anjing) and tell buyers that the 'chocolate' is made up of traditional ingredients(which is not)!

Good part of today is going shopping with Miss Pang and my 5 other friends. First, we went to Parkson. Didn't bought anything over there.. Kind of wasting time~ :( Then we went to 'pasar' to look for our clothes and pants. We finally found what suit us.. hehe=]. So after buying, Miss Pang went to her house and take her laptop. Then went back to school. Started to discuss about the songs we're gonna use while the other 3 friends of mine went to try on the dresses that Miss Pang gave us, FOR FREE!! The dresses are really nice, i swear. She said we can wear it to Appreciation Night. But i don't know whether i'll be going to the dinner or not >.<.  Then practice for a while, discuss again. I think our problem is the RIBBON!! Oh ribbon, please be nice to us for only a week..

Here are some pictures i took for today..


The poor four of us who have no lunch and had to eat instant noodles that can't even fully feed our stomach =/

James, all of the pieces above is M I N E :D


Giant foot!! His size is 12 while mine is 3 -.-






Vivian's hand =] 



All the mannequins looks funny >.<


I guess that's all for today's update? :)

What am i supposed to do? 
I got to move on and be who I am.

One video that you guys must watch. Watch it and tell me who is the one dancing in my chatbox! Hahaha. Taken like few weeks ago =]
Friday, July 8, 2011 @ 8:13 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan