hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ How could I ever forget? ♕

I miss going to Zakum with them in the midnight eventhough there's school the next morning :(

I miss waiting for them to kill the other two heads while I sit there and take care of the bait :(

 I miss hanging on the rope when Horntail is about to die. :( See the egg there?!

 This is private server :(. I miss it too. I'm definitely not the one in the heart shape. Guess yourself~

I miss her :(

When Kim reaches level 200. :( I miss those moments.

SS session. I miss Equinox :(

I miss riding the dracos. ! I miss my dad's botak character :(

I miss Ooi kor :(

I miss this :(

I miss using dad's bowmaster to Zakum :(

I miss dressing like tat..

T.T

I miss acting poor in FM :(

I miss using the shadower. I miss pass-by there. That stupid hacker.

Why do i miss Maple so much? Why do i miss last time so much? :'( Those are the only pictures that i have.. I feel like i've lost contact with all of them. I don't think they even remember me. :/ sigh~
Feel like going back to the past. The friends i've met in maple are much better than my real life friends. T_T

Chinese ribbon dance... Will I be able to make it? Suddenly, there's a scared feeling consuming me. I'm afraid that i will forget the dance steps. What's worst is, what if my 'ribbon' got tangled up while performing? It will be a nightmare to me and I might spoil the whole performance. The practice haven't started today.. since today we were busy making our own 'ribbons'. Tomorrow, we will start practicing. Before that, we will go shopping with Miss Pang first, to buy our clothes for the performance.. Aduh, i wonder when will my foot actually recover? I can't seem to find what's wrong with my foot. When I massage it, i can't feel any pain. But when I started to walk, it's like i'm stepping on something sharp. I checked my stocking and shoes, there's nothing. When i walk with my bare foot, also can feel that 'sharpness'. Stupid foot!!! U better don't spoil my dancing :( Go die!! I wonder.....is anyone using voodoo doll on me? lol. just kidding >.<

The koreans are coming this Saturday.. Will the korean guy sitting beside me follow me during recess? I need some privacy though. But i don't mind showing him around! If i need to show him around, i hope he can understand my 'broken' korean and my English o.O. Hope that we can communicate well. The guy sitting beside me is being adopted by a teacher. Hehehe I saw the picture of him and he has mushroom hair!! But the picture is in B&W so it wasnt really clear. Hahahaha what if he looks like Taemin? I'm sure Chan Mae would be jealous to death....................kidding.

I'm overboard, and i need your love....


Before we crash and burn..
Thursday, July 7, 2011 @ 7:42 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan