hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Fairies and swords ♕

How complicated. How sad. How frustrated. How disappointing.  I still don't know what to do. 

My sandwich competition was rather sucks. My sandwich looks like shit but it taste quite okay. But who cares? It's over already. Furthermore, i'm not in ERT so how the hell would I know? I'm from 'pertanian'. I'm not expecting me and chan mae to win. Well, it was quite fun actually. This is our first experience! I'm sure there won't be second time. He he he. The ingredients were really....*speechless*. The ingredients are cucumbers, egg, lime, sardine fish, tomatoes, onions, mayonnaise, butter, tuna. That's all i could remember. I think Chan Mae and I were really 'cermat' in using the ingredients cause we didn't take a lot & we used all of them. So it's not counted as wasting right? lol. >_<
Will be joining Chinese Ribbon Dance for our school concert. The Malaysia-Korea concert. I hope my foot recover fast. :/ I'm sure my dancing will suck to the core. But the gerko marks will be high! It's international, you know. I shall give it a try. And i like chinese traditional dances!! They look elegant and beautiful. I really liked this one : 
Ha ha ha . Practice starts tomorrow. I hope i can do it.
Wednesday, July 6, 2011 @ 7:18 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan