hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Grrrr ♕









This is me ^ :( 

Nobody said you have to like me. I'm not a facebook status for you to like okay. Say whatever you want cause I did nothing wrong. You're annoying as fuck do you know that? I don't know how did I manage to tolerate with you. Now I can't take it any longer, i'm bursting any time. When I'm stressed, don't come act cute with me. You ain't cute and acting cute makes you somewhat look like a bitch. If you can't take that responsibility then just leave it to us. NOBODY asked you to be so busybody. Okay? 

This /mf/ Sivik teacher. Fuck. Why got so thick-faced teacher in our school? The projects that we've done nicely, she took it and give it to her class. That one nevermind. She even told her f-ing class that she made them all by herself. During the gotong-royong, she threw our work away. Damn it. If you don't want to use it for your class then give it to us. I can put it in my class. She even threw mine away. I put so much effort and this is how you treat your students' hardwork? I hope you retire soon man, beehive. This morning, she complained about my class' table. Like whut? Nobody asked for your stupid opinions. She even asked us to go to her class see how beautiful is her class. Beautiful my-ass! Our class, our own way. We don't need your comments. Might as well don't comment if you can't comment something nice. Stupid teacher. I'm so not gonna do your f-ing folio man. Do it urself since you so f-ing pro,beehive. Why is 1A so unlucky? Unlucky until have this type of stupid teacher. I salute you with my middle finger man!

Concert is so soon. We learned every steps! Yeah yeah! Hope i won't forget my dance steps, hope i will be able to count by heart :) 
Monday, July 11, 2011 @ 9:23 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan