hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ I'm so stupid ♕

I hate this love song....

I think i'm gonna die without my phone's memory card. Why did it died on the wrong time? D:<  Such a troublesome phone.. At least I still can text right? But there's nobody to text with.. /forever alone/.
One more day until concert days! There's rehearsals tomorrow~ I hope i will be able to dance nicely! Dear ribbon please do not tangle up! :) My waves has to be more nice...I really need to work on it. This afternoon had an awesome training with the 4 of them (: . Practised halfway, went to on the Chan Mali Chan and Burung Kakak Tua song. Mor dance until soooooo cute x). 

The koreans aren't coming into the class until next Monday. lol oh seriously. They only enter class 5 times. For me, their schedule is so boring.. Maybe cause i'm a Mirian,that's why?  Oh, Jeong Taehee looks super hot eh. During recess he kept on looking at 'us'  and I forgotten to say hi to them when i walked past them D: . Anyway I don't really care.. o_o but i'm curious what type of person is Im Chan Hee? :) The korean boys seems so shy, while SOME of the girls are quite arrogant. I mean SOME. >_< got one girl look like IU..she's so cute man! 
_________
It hurts my eyes to see. I cant seem to approach you. And I won't be able to. I really don't know what to do. Why does it have to be like this? How I wish that everything goes back to last time. But it aint gonna happen. I think about it every single night. Wondering this and that. Today, when i see you, i plastered my plastic smile on my face. It was awkward. I said hi to you. And you said nothing. It takes me a big courage to say HI to you. 
没关系最重要的是很高兴我只能从后面偷偷看一定要幸福虽然我很伤心,你永远不会知道你不会看到在我的脸上我很想你你知道
Tuesday, July 12, 2011 @ 6:42 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan