hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Thank you ♕

Cause I don't wanna let you go, 
in my memory.

TONIGHT is the night! Malaysia-korea concert! Let's hope that everything goes well tonight. Hope our dance won't be a disaster! Goodluck to everyone who is performing tonight and tomorrow night. Well, i'm performing on both night. I'm sure i will be super duper nervous! =] But yeah, looking forward to all the funs that we're gonna have. Hehehehe. The koreans are performing Supa Luv by Teen Top. I saw their rehearsal today. It was totally amazing. So synced and almost like the original version eh! :) They are singing Arirang too~! Hehe.. Will be back with pictures :)  annyeong!
Thursday, July 14, 2011 @ 4:39 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan