hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Malaysia-Korea Concert ♕

Concert is finally over,  like yay! Summary for the concert :
- fun
- boring
- wasting time
Whatever it is, I had a good time! Eventhough our performance screwed up on both night, we did our very best. None of us wanted our ribbons to get tangled. None of us wanted to forget our steps. It's okay. We still have cultural night. I love my team :) 
Most of the times, we weren't watching the concert. Instead, we were walking around here and there, rushing here and there busy doing our things. So I did not get the chance to capture pictures of some awesome perfomances T^T anyway the camera was being stupid with me too.
Here's...the pictures. 

 DAY 1 






Me & Chan Mae

Me & Vivian


Beautiful smile.


My dear, Mor :)


Anne & Me

Me & EMI ! Miss her so much :)

Natalie.

The hall.

Chan Mae & Jessica.

Jessica and me.






RC's stall along with the BBQ one :)



The koreans singing in their hanbok :)


Tiffany, & Me! I miss my wifey so much :)

DAY 2



Make up, make up.



















My mummy's table xD





My hair! :D


Jessica polishing her nail~


Mor's hair.

Miss Pang tying the ribbon~


The perfume! Miss Pang's sister used it to spray mosquitoes. x;


Nail polish.

I like the colour.

Vivian, Megan, me :)


Chinese Ribbon dancers. Group photo with teacher. Sorry quite blur.

My 'brother's team.

The band.


That's all~ :) enjoyed the two days. 

I was a little bored...so...COLA!


-

I know i'm quite messed up these few days. I just need some time apart. I shall not speak too much, i shall be alone. I shall not depend on others. Maybe it's time for a change. A new me? The type who does not talk a lot, and always isolate herself? Maybe it's a good way from getting hurt. Maybe. Just maybe. Sorry that you have to say me like that. I did not promise anything. I know myself whether I got promise or not. Yeah it's all my fault. Blame it on me. Just blame. I will keep quiet and tolerate. Sorry about it.

___
I want you to believe me when I apologize.
Give me one more chance.
Before, 
before we crash and burn.

Saturday, July 16, 2011 @ 1:33 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan