hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Like a GEESIX✯ ♕

Oh, how i miss fangirling. 

Today was awesome. But there's one thing that made it less awesome which is I accidentally brought my phone to school -_-. I forgotten to put it in the car. First it was Chan Mae who always accidentally bring her phone to school. Now, it's my turn. I asked Miss Pang to help me keep and she looks angry.... :/... T___T and she said if there's a next time she would confiscate it. ! She's one of the discipline teacher. Never knew that....;AAA; okay skip that. d: screw my luck.

Awesome because of Mathematics class. First it was boring..& i almost fell asleep. ChanHee was so serious and listened to the lesson... I wasn't even paying attention..I was doing other stuffs so yeah. We were ticking answers and it was really boring. Then Mdm Ho asked all the koreans to try solving the algebraic expression questions. Like damn they're so smart. Their handwriting looks super dupa cute too x]. After that we had a Malaysia VS Korea thingy. Teeeehee, Malaysian won with 4 marks. When it was my turn to answer the question, I was super nervous. I was against ChanHee. Ha ha ha I swear he was also very nervous, he kept on praying and saying "eazy eazy"! Such a cute moment~ blaa. Then we went to answer the question. I said fighting to him! Both of us got the answers right. Hi-fived him. Hmm then mathematics class ended just like that. ✯✯✯✯✯✯

I hate beehive. Wish she'd retire SOOON. Like real soon. Nobody would want to do your dumb work okay. Since you don't even appreciate our works, there's no point of doing it. If you think you're so great then you do it for us. No need for you to complain..just stfu and give us marks. -.- Booooo for you, beehiveeee! 

Seriously, I miss this guy. I miss MBLAQ~ love love Mona Lisa ✯
✯✯✯

by the way,  i went to Chung Hua concert last night. It was totally awesomeeee. At least their concert is far more better than St Joseph's. They have dramas and it was so interesting....not like ours...dull like what. Don't even have aircond..bet everyone sweated like a piggy. Uhh conclusion is chung hua concert rocks to te max!  Went to the concert with awesome girls, Shereena, YeeSii, Singyee and Clarence? But he's not a girl. bwhahaha. We stole other people's seat....shhushhh.. you know, i know. But i already said it in public...oh ottoke? WELL, nobody cares. :P :P :P Taehee and Chanhee was at the concert too... Shereena simply said things to Taehee... D: obviously he was shy.. ;A; hehahx~ 


✯✯  怎么办呢?我很困惑和忧虑。会发生什么事? 怎么办!!!?! 谁能告诉我没有人会听我的哈哈哈。我是一个傻瓜

Monday, July 18, 2011 @ 9:36 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan