hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ My own hell to pay ✯ ♕

I don't have much to say, i'm just in a bad mood. Not like angry or anything, but my life is such a rollercoaster of emotions I never know which way is up. Everything happens for a reason and I’ve come to the conclusion the same is with me. I’ve been struggling trying to figure out how and why things haven’t taken flight… but in the big picture… I’m going to be so much better off, and when I look back, I almost feel sad for those left behind. So with that in mind, you’ve been wonderful, heartbreaking, enlightening, disappointing, exciting, and true period. To the friends who loved me through and through, thank you for the memories and the friendships. They have made a mark and will last me forever. To the people that thought they’d get the best of people, look in the mirror.


-
I'm happy to know. But i'm really shocked. I can't believe you're this type of person. Now i started to wonder why did I treat you so nice in the first place. Why did I even fall for that? Can't express how I feel right now. I was so dumb, and still is. Now with every single steps I take, I will be extra careful. I ain't that foolish idiot that you can play with anymore. Need some toys and attentions? Stay away from me. screw you bish. on the other side, i'm wondering. what the eff  have I done to deserve all these? It's such a waste that I treated you that nice. MAYBE i misunderstood you. but still. screw you. /chops chops chops/ ;AAAAA; 


This brand new me, ain't gonna fall for your silly tricks anymore. 
Tuesday, July 19, 2011 @ 9:19 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan