hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Roly Poly ♕

What it's like to have your dreams come true? 


Don't ask me why. Ask yourself why.
Everything happens for a reason. So, there's definitely a reason why that particular thing happened.
You can't exactly put all the blame on me. I've tried my very best. I did what I could. There were no good results from my efforts so why should I continue? There's no point of putting so much effort. And if you don't know anything, please don't simply assume things. Just because everyone else is talking about it, it doesnt mean what they're saying is always the accurate one. Well, you can say anything you want. I don't live to please you anyway..boohoo, I did nothing wrong, so why should I care and be afraid? :)
Thursday, July 21, 2011 @ 9:45 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan