hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Bitter daysψ ♕

I'm totally lost in this trail of darkness.
Not knowing where to go,
afraid of entering the wrong path,
feels lost.
I need someone to guide me like a miracle.
The world is totally changing.
Everyone else in the family,
my friends, and even me.
There's just too much things to think about.
 I aren't supposed to care so much.
On the other side, it hurts to see what's happening.
I really feel like hiding forever....
__

Been listening to a lot of emo songs these few days.


:( 
When will I be able to find the solution to solve all my problems? 
The lost, emo me is really tired. The same things all over again. 
I feel like apologizing to everybody. I've been a bad friend all these while... 
I understand the fact that some of my friends are starting to hate me..
No, they don't show it infront me. But I can tell it from the way they look at me and talk to me.
I am sorry..


What's happening inside my family, is totally indescribable.
My indescribable sad, boring, stupid life..
I wanna start a new chapter.
But there's too much things stopping me to start a new chapter of my life. 
I can't imagine what's gonna happen next.
It is gonna be the worst.
Now I realized that 2011 sucks more than 2010.
.....
Friday, July 22, 2011 @ 9:55 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan