hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Just give me your smile. ♕

I'm matured enough to forgive you.
Until further notice I ain't dumb to trust you again.

Organ donation campaign is today. Located at Bintang Megamall. Who wants to see me drawing my childish poster over there later on? :) If you happen to see me, please don't laugh at my drawing. I sucks in drawing and colouring. I'll be back with pictures in the next post. teehee.


cows go mooo!
Saturday, July 23, 2011 @ 9:36 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan