hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Hug me once ♕

Mirror mirror, who is the most beautiful in this world?

The drawing&colouring poster competition went really smoothly! I had a great laugh while colouring my poster. 3 hours time were given to us but i finished mine in 2 hours. Will be going back to Parkson again later for the closing ceremony~ I know that I won't win for sure, because there were so many pro(s)! Daebak daebak! Overall, I had fun. And the important thing is having fun, right?! :)
In my previous post..I said I will be back with pictures. So now I wanna apologize because there were no pictures taken :x . We were asked to off our phones..but I didn't. hahaha. Hopefully there's at least one picture today? =P 
I'm starting all over again,
one two,
baby steps,
three four,
baby steps,
five six,
baby steps.

_






To those who is talking about me behind me, here's something for you :


baiyeom xx
Sunday, July 24, 2011 @ 11:16 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan