hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ I'm okay ♕



-

& i'm sorry for having feelings, you heartless human. :/

Don't look back, please leave me
Don't look for me, so that I can get a hold of my trembling heart
Don't say the last farewell, not even goodbye
Bye bye, my finished love

Oh, I thought our love would be eternal
Our love that could be expressed just through our gazes
I didn't know we'd end up like this
This isn't what I wanted
Where did it all go wrong?
From one to ten everything got tangled
Just like my messy hair

I don't know what's what either,
like you say, where did it all go wrong?
This isn't about whose fault it is
This isn't about whose responsibility it is
Yeah, if it's true that love also has an expiration date
In the time we were together
Our love subtly went changing

I want to turn around time too
I hate that i've changed so much from in the beginning
But you know you and I
We should we should let it go
It's the end now, we can't go back
Our relationship has already broken down
The gap between us is so big that it can't be filled
It's done, it's done baby just let it go
Wipe off your flowing tears, baby adios

I'm sorry and i'm sorry again
I'm sorry my love that has left

People's heart are like this
How good it would be if we could move them as we wished?

Monday, July 25, 2011 @ 7:07 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan