hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ U make me cry ♕

It has been a while since my last update. How is everyone doing? It's the third week of summative 3. Now, i  officially announce that June sucks. Everything bad that I did not want to happen, happened. Friends come and go, and they change as time goes by. I'm seriously disappointed in this best buddy of mine. He used to be someone I admire so much because he is always strong in whatever situations. But look, now, he has totally changed. I put so much trust in him, and I can't believe that he did not keep his promise. Told him about how disappointed Chan Mae and I was, he only said sorry. I understand the fact why he changed. Sorry doesn't mean anything afterall. Just like the words ' I love you ' , people nowadays just simply say it without sincerity. Do you even mean what you said? I used to tell you every problems.. Now i don't know who should I turn to.  Why everything have to be like this? How i wish everything is easy just like saying ABC. How i wish everything will always stay the same. Now, it ain't the same anymore. Things get worser as i try to fix them up. I feel like crying the whole day. But seriously, I got really sick of crying. Why should i waste my tears? Life goes on anyway. Such a bitter life. I hope this nightmare will end quickly. I need my old life back! I wanna go back to 2010. I miss the sexy nation. I miss Alicia. I miss advices that we always get from Miss Lynn. I dislike 2011. I really loved the beginning of 2011.. That time, i really loved school. But now............urgh. Even home is not my best place to stay. What am i supposed to do? Where can i go? URGH.

I feel like screaming my lung out. Why are people so judgemental? 
I feel like rolling into a ball and hide inside a hole for the rest of my life. 
Stupid sharon. Stupid stupid. Babo babo babo. Such a big babo. !!!!!!!!!

" Stop chasing after things. What is meant to be will be "

Thanks for giving me the happy memories..
You forget them and live, you should forget everything.
Don’t look at me with a worried expression, I’m okay.
The scars of this heart will heal one day.
I will also meet a good person one day.
Forget it! That’s right, block it all out and go quickly.
Before I change my mind again and hold you back.
Out of habit, I might just call you without realizing it.
Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello?
Because I miss you so much.
Even when I stand outside your house,
You treat me coldly..
Just know before you go,
That I was a man who only loved you..
I was a stupid idiot..
Who couldn’t protect you because I was foolish.
If you stay by my side until the end,
You might suffer more and collapse.
I did the right thing.
Someone who can free you will come to your side,
Will come to your side....
>Before you go by HoMin&lt
Monday, June 27, 2011 @ 9:26 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan