hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Happy Father's Day ♕

lol

Happy Father's Day to my father, the most awesome father on Earth :D !

Yesterday and today, went to HQ to support my school team in the Inter Unit First Aid Competition ^^ The first day was extremely boring because almost everybody ignored us! Feel that my time is wasted on that day. Then today, it was quite fun..^^ Congratulations to Chung Hua because they got first place :D. And our school did well..hehe proud of them!! ^^ 
So, next week we will be having english oral test. I haven't even prepared for it. Wish i could just spontan..but i couldn't. heheehehe all the best....xx next week my schedule will be very packed with many rc activities.. i'm so gonna be dead.. i haven't studied for mass exam! i think i'm gonna study last minute again..sob.. have to go bath now.. bye!!

Edit : / This is what we had for Father's Day!! Yummy!! Celebrated at a restaurant @ Dynasty Hotel :D
Our roasted suckling pig! Super delicious.. 

:D

My shark fin soup..

Had an awesome father's day celebration. Chopstick fight for abalone with my sisters! 
Sunday, June 19, 2011 @ 5:47 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan