hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Everything I do, I do it for you ♕

Hello! Sorry for not updating for almost a week. I was quite busy last few days so i have no time to update my blog. Well, I went to HQ on Monday until Thursday to become casualty from 8 in the morning until 9 at night. I had a lot of funs there, well not really that fun but still i had fun. :| Here are some ugly photos that I took with my phone that has crappy photo quality. lol. Sorry if these pictures hurt your eyes. I has no skill in photography. -_-

Reminds me of the 'Duchess of New York' thingy XD

The training room renovate already, nice hor? :D


Jessica :d

This book quite nice to read =P

My second degree burn~

Looks like icecream(?)

Jackie and Ke Jing :D

Yee Sii pretty girl ^^~

Too emotional :(

:( 

Very cute right?! :D

That's all? Sorry all so ugly :( 
Oh yeah, I went to Pizzahut for dinner just now~




 After eating, went to Popular to buy storybooks :D. My sister bought 3 True Singapore Ghost Stories books.. and I bought one Malay storybook :|

I'm currently reading the book on the left! My sister bought that storybook few weeks ago. And i bought the book on the right just now.. As you can see in the picture, there's a necklace. That necklace was given by Chan Mae as my birthday present, eventhough there's 2 more weeks to go until my birthday. Haha. Thanks Chan Mae! I liked it! :) 
Anyway, talking about my birthday, I'm not excited at all.

I want colaaaa~

Friday, June 3, 2011 @ 9:42 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan