hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ 100th post ♕


It's my 100th post! After a year and a half of blogging? RIGHT. Such a 'big' accomplishment. 
Today has been a boring day overall since I faced the computer screen the whole friggin day. Okay except for afternoon which I went to my grandmother house and took an hour of nap over there. Guess i was really tired and bored. Okay so then, we went to E-Mart. It was so crowded there. Ohyeah, Gawai is around the corner, so i am not shocked to see the crowds too. :| After that, went back to grandma house and stay for about 30minutes, then went back home. Reached home, turned on the computer and facing the screen until now. Hahaha my eyes degree don't increase in FAKE one. I bet it is going to increase until.......i dont know..

_________
What the fuck! I regret seeing the things i shouldn't even see! Now all I can say is what the fuck???? like why? how could this happen to me. such a heartbreaking moment! ugh -_-. i think i am overreacting. aih whatever lah i have no right to control people's what not and what is right.

Tomorrow! Becoming casualty for first aid training. Hope it won't be too tiring eh? I seriously don't want frog frog jump.....lol. *keeping my finger crossed*
Bye.. Update tomorrow if I can. The training is from 8am until 9pm. Don't miss me, alicia.

Sunday, May 29, 2011 @ 9:50 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan