hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Till I find you♔★ ♕


"Have you ever laid on your bed at night, and just cried? Cried because you’re ugly. Because you’re not good enough. You counted all your flaws from head to toe, to punish and feel worse about yourself. Cried because the comments people blurt out, actually hurt your feelings. Cried because your family is dysfunctional. You don’t want to be a burden, so you bottled it all up. Around people, you’re the happiest ray of sun shine. But nobody knows, that at night when you’re alone, you break down and just cry."

(Source: itsnotwhatyoulost-itswhatyoufind, via thatmrpigletlovesme) 

___________________________________________________
Boy: I broke up with her. 
His Best Friend: What happened? 
Boy: She’s just too much for me. 
His Best Friend: What makes you say that? What did she do wrong? 
Boy: Well, for one.. She only cared about her appearance. Always had to look good, always took forever to get dressed! So insecure.. 
His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she wanted to keep your eyes locked on her? She wanted you to see that you have the prettiest girl under your sleeve and not think otherwise? I see.. 
Boy: Oh.. Well.. She’d often call me or text me asking where I am, who I’m with, telling me not to smoke, not to drink. She’s so clingy! 
His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she cares about your well being? Because she cares about you a lot? And her greatest fear is losing you. I see.. 
Boy: But.. Uhh.. Well, she’d always cry when I say something slightlymean. She can’t handle anything. She’s a crybaby! 
His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she has feelings? And because she just wanted to hear you say you love her? I see.. 
Boy: I.. Well! You know, she’d get jealous easily. I could barely talk to other girls! She’s so annoying! I had to hide it from her so she wouldn’t bitch about it. 
His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she just wanted you to commit to her? She thought you were faithful, but you lied so she could find out later and hurt even more? She just wanted the guy she loves the most to love only her. I see.. 
Boy: Well, she..
His Best Friend: You broke up with her because she’s good for you? She just wanted the best for you? She’s broken now because you were selfish. Are you proud? 
Boy: I broke her heart.. Because I couldn’t see what was happening.. What happened to me? 
His Best Friend: You lost the girl that loved you like no one else could. You see? You didn’t want her when all she ever wanted was you. THAT’S what happened.
___________________________________________________

Think about it, when she’s too much for you.. She just wants the best for you. Because to her YOU’RE the best. If you don’t like something, talk to her about it. You mean so much to her. Don’t just give up. Don’t just leave because you want the easy way out. 


It’s kind of fucked up isn’t it? How all of a sudden, someone just wakes up and decides to never talk to you again. No reason. No explanation. No words said. They just leave you hanging like you never meant shit to them, and what hurts the most is how they made it look so easy.

 Cute (: 




You're probably the cutest thing ever exist on Earth... 

I miss watching this scary movie..wonder where is the disc now..



Before i end my post for today, I want to wish every teacher a very happy teacher's day :) Especially to Mdm Su, not sure if I wished her a happy teacher's day or not, but anyway, thank you teacher for buying me the donuts that you bought for yourself when i went to the staff room to take the buku kehadiran=]. That's very sweet of a teacher. How good would it be if my parents are like that? Haha! Dream on. Chan Mae asked "Wah, teacher you really give her?' Teacher replied 'Why, she's a good student!' Hahaha, thanks Mdm Su, you made my day. 

Tomorrow will be a new day! Oh ya, Happy Wesak Day in advance too, to all the Buddhists, including me!  
Monday, May 16, 2011 @ 9:45 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan