hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Do you even care? ♕



Boring day. Boring day. Boring day. Boring day. Boring day. Boring day. Boring day.
I hate the feeling of being let down. What the heck is Gazetted Public Holidays? Sorry, it doesn't exist in my dictionary. Awwww fuck man ಠ_ಠ
  why is today a public holiday???? Give it to my whyㅠㅜ...
Now i'm at home doing absolutely nothing. I have no mood to study at all! :( 


It's out! The MV for Fiction. I'm so proud of BEAST boys! homaigawd they look so hawt in the mv ★_fighting fighting~ 
And the sunset background is so alike to the one in their Bad Girl's MV! I need to google how to study while fangirling over Beast now.. Cannot fail my exam, but i cannot resist Beast as well, LOL. Damn, stop distracting me. :( Oklah, for today only, TODAY ONLY, i will fangirl over Beast, for once and last, and will continue fangirl-ing after my exam is over which is still so long? My exam hasn't even started yet 1o1. Whatever ಠ_ಠ because i know i will still fangirl over them...no matter what condition...hehe
Time for some awesome gifs


Fiction, fiction, fiction~

Need more Doojoonie...

Kiki ~

PERFECTION!

Need more seobie~

Hay seobie~

Junhyungie ~
That's all for the Fiction gifs~ Now I shall end my post with Yoseobie's cutenessss! I miss his qt qt hair


Oh, and don't forget Kiki :)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 @ 9:33 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan