hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Laziness that I can't cure ♕

Just a small update. Next week will be the last week of school, and also exam week. Struggling for this summative! So much to study since I haven't even started revising anything. Hope the time is really enough for me! We will be sitting for Malay paper 2 first, then malay paper 1, and then History, then PSV next Monday. How unfortunate to have History on the first day... but, anyway, i'm glad that Geography is on the last day, the last paper! Hooray! Fighting fighting sharon :)! I hope i will score good grades again this time :D Hope i will get top1 again, although it's stressful, =]. Anyway, ending this post with two pictures of me last year and this year. Not much difference i guess. :D 
Last year, 2010. I think around  February to April like that.. 

2011! The current me =] 

I don't think i changed a lot. LOL. If you compare, the length of my hair in both picture is almost the same, I wore the same t-shirt, my eyes became smaller, and the way i smile is different. Hahaha :b
bye!
Friday, May 20, 2011 @ 8:07 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan