hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ I don't feel welcomed anymore ♕

A picture i took, a month ago? ._.

Morning! Last night was a terrible night. I don't wanna talk about it anymore. Sigh! But i'm happy I was able to memorize some of the notes for my History next Monday. I'm going to continue memorizing later on, after i eat my breakfast. Just a small update incase my readers miss me..haha, no lah, just incase next week I can;t update :) All the best to everyone who sit for exam next week! All the best to Ashley Tay too, if you're reading this, =]. All the best to my best friends, Chan Mae, Tiffany, Alicia. Wonder who's going to get Top 1 again this time?  Don't think it will be me this time. HAHAHAHA I bet it will be Michelle. Her Malay is so good man :( 40/40 for paper 1~ I'm so jealous. And I don't know what to study for malay paper 2 section D.. haih, prepare to fail that section only lah. :( Just hope my hand won't shiver when I'm doing paper 2... Hope I won't be as nervous as previous summative.. >.<.. Good luck..

 Everything is fiction. I’m the writer who lost her purpose.. the end of this novel, how am I supposed to write it?
Saturday, May 21, 2011 @ 9:26 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan