hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Tell me your wish✯ ♕

I spent my whole day studying History yesterday. Shit, it was so tough. No matter how many times i read them, it wont enter my brain. How I wish I can remember everything during exam later on. So, tomorrow will be the DAY! The day that i'm afraid of the most. Sucks because the 'grand opening' will be Malay Paper 2..... Ahhh, just started only, need to sit for 2 hours already :( I hope my butt won't become flat later on XD.... Hope i can focus during that paper.. Hope my stupid hand won't shiver when i'm writing!! Hope my mind don't go blank when i read the questions! Hope I don't do the same mistake like last summative again! Jiayou jiayou :D
Gonna continue memorize now.. Haih, i fail at memorizing. I studied from 11am to 10.30pm yesterday. So damn exhausted man, and now i'm awake early in the morning to continue. Sejarah paper, be nice to me tomorrow okay?? I loved you the whole day.. so to be fair, you should love me back tomorrow :) Malay I don't think i'm gonna put high hopes in it.. because i know i will never score an A for it.. =] haha, and I will definitely take out my watergun during PSV test =D muwahahhaha~ Fightinggggggg!

Sunday, May 22, 2011 @ 8:26 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan