hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Reality is beautiful with you★ ♕

It's Sunday already :(. Why so fast? I still wanna slack at home. I don't wanna face exam. I don't wanna force my brain to memorize so much things! My brain is not the size of an ocean. I wish it was. /sighs. Last night, I finished almost 2/4 of my homeworks.. First, the stupid dumb drawing with lots of durians. Took me foreverrrr to draw and colour them okay! But the result is so ugly. Haiya nevermind lah I know i have no talent in drawing and yet i wanna be an architect /fail :( sob fml.  Second, Sivik workbook page 1-21. lol i somehow managed to finish all of them in half an hour?? well who cares at least i did my work rightttt? ;_; some of the questions(especially writing essay section) i don't do...blahblah, teacher said it's ok to leave them blank. So i did. *good girl*. Third, my science workbook! I had a hard time finishing them....because i don't even understand a single question... seriously can you imagine what happened to me? It might look easy but for me this chapter is such a bitch... I hope i can pass with flying colours later on ._.. Fourth, Malay textbook.. urgh...this one sucks... I have to write so many things... Damn it... Freedom because i finished them. HAHAHA. Okay that's all... I started doing my homework from 2pm until 9pm so u should be able to imagine how tired i was... 
Not only i was tired... SAD too! Haih.. it's something private, and it's not appropriate to say them out here right? :) 
This afternoon.. will be going to Boulevard with Jessica, Mor and Kejing they all :D Look forward to the 'girls day' outing :D lol haha. kbai. Maybe i'll come back here to post about my outing with them tonight. Well we will see :)))

Edit : The outing got cancelled because Jessica has no transport. lol aww man ★ ಠ_ಠ  
Sunday, May 15, 2011 @ 7:56 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan