hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Fucked up friendship! ♕


What can i say now? My friendship is so fucked up. Obviously both of us has changed. I don't like the new her, she don't like the new me. But guess what? Because of the way she treat me, i'm like this. Have she ever thought of my feelings? Don't she know how hurt i am? She trust her new friends more than she trust me. How long we've known each other? Almost 3 years? Or eversince we're babies? 
I hope i'm just thinking too much. If i've changed, then i'm surprised, thanks for making me realize that i've changed. I also realized that even my closest friend sometimes don't trust me. :) 

Maybe i think too much....

Sunday, April 17, 2011 @ 9:45 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan