hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Insomnia ♕

15th April 2011,
Ah, i'm not sure how to say, but i had a mixture of good and bad day. Why? I'm not sure either. Just that what's happening around me sometimes can make me feel really down. Who really knows how i feel? Who really understands me? Apparently there's no one. I really wonder when will i actually have a great and awesome day. What a nightmare, this month is the Sports Month for my school. Everyone need to take part which totally sucks. Of course, lazy people like me won't join any sports activities. But guess what? I took part in the Red Crescent Marching, and maybe first aid duty. I had to stay in school almost everyday just to take attendance for my house, and of course going for marching training. So disappointed in myself because i still can't march as well as others-i guess. But i think it takes time for me to improve eh? Hmmm, don't give up yet.

Talking about my class! Awooo! It's still the same, just slightly different, they're getting more quiet! -except for Mark, Vincent and Franklin. They're always making noises! But they're so funny like hell. Everytime  i'm having a bad mood, Franklin will surely be the first one to make me laugh with his singing! Have i ever mentioned how much he loves to sing? And he can sing until it rains! Magic or what? Haha. He's our Bruno Mars, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Taio Cruz, Usher, and Enrique Iglesias. Same goes to Vincent, but Vincent seriously CAN'T sing at all. Spoil my ear only! -_-. Noel is my KATY PERRY, love the lyrics he created for Hot & Cold, damn funny. Hah, has anyone ever noticed that only my boy classmates will make me laugh? The girls, hmmph, nooo way. They even sewed their own skin! Double madness.. not sure why they won't feel any pain, they told me it's on their skin so they don't feel anything, hmm, i'm not risking my life!

I guess that's all i can write about today, tomorrow is the election day! Time for a change! Go go Ubah, go!
My blog has been so dead, promise i won't let it be like this anymore =[. Sorry, no pictures!
Bye~
Friday, April 15, 2011 @ 10:01 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan