hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Exhausted ♕

As the same, a mixture of bad and good day. My life is so sad, because i can never have a great day. -_-.

School
As usual, assembly in the hall. Not used to it because so many junior prefects standing around us.. I have two prefects beside me! One at my left, and one at my right. Creepy much. Luckily i have the wall to lean on.. After assembly, sport check! 1o1 lah, because i was told to show my fingernails three times. And there was this two junior prefects asking me to make my tie higher.. Yeah i did.. And guess what they said? They said "Good good, steady. You good person." -_-.. so 'gek dao a' .. Ok, so lazy talk about this morning already. Move on to this afternoon.. Yes, we had foot drill training! I don't know what happened to me today, suddenly can't march well. Sigh, my marching is just like dog shit. No, even worser than dog shit. What can i do... Trying to improve... but it seems like the more i try, the worser i get. -_- Sorry to whoever who's standing infront me, because i keep stepping on your shoes :( I feel so bad and useless T_T Erghhhhh. Don't even think my apology will cure. Yauuucks.

Sigh, really wonder what else can i look forward to... Everyday is just the same.. It's like the same thing repeating again and again. Last year, no matter how busy i was, no matter how many hours of sleep i get, I don't even have eyebags. Now, I have. And it's like so damn obvious when i smile... Carrying so much burdens on my shoulder :( Sadly nobody knows how i feel..




Feel so regret that i keep forcing you to tell me.. Now i know the truth and sadly it's so hard to accept the truth! Like woooah, i never saw it coming. Life is so unexpected..... i can deal with it... i guess?? 
Monday, April 18, 2011 @ 10:09 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan