hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Living in the heart ♕


4/03/2011,
a bad day. Someone tell me, what am i to her now? I'm a nobody, right? ;_;
Exam is just next week. I'm so nervous and scared of my BM papers ._. .. Anyway, just try my best.
Today,
Chan Mae changed everyone's seat. The new seat sucks so much. Especially when you're sitting next to Azira, seriously! How am i going to survive sitting with her? I seriously cannot imagine :(.
I'm so mad at chan mae for millions reasons. Nevermind. Don't mention her anymore.. the more i talk about her, the more angry i will get. -_____- sigh. On the other side, i really feel like giving up being the class assistant.. Yes, it's not as stressful as being the class monitor, but i'm just so tired of everything. There's no use of me taking care of the class at all. When i take control of the class, nobody seems to give a f---. They only listen to our beloved 'ketua' who loves to shout her lung out. -___- . I don't know how much longer i can stand >.<....

This coming holiday, there's a BSMM camp. I'm not going! But the seniors keep trying to convince me.. it's not like i hate them, but i'm so 'sian' already, everyday come to me and force me to join :[. Am i the only RC form 1 member alive on Earth? No, right? Then, stop aiming for me only.. there's so many members out there! Sigh, i know they're very commited and having tough times especially now, since they're having test.
I kind of pity them, but there's nothing i can do, cause i really don't want to go to the camp. The tempo is so looooong! It seems short for them, but long enough for me. Maybe, next time, if have 2 days or 1 day camp, i'll support them, for sure! :]

I don't know what to write anymore , baiz
Friday, March 4, 2011 @ 9:55 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan