hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Carved/ ♕

Clearing dusts in the late night. Currently 11.25pm, sacrificing my sleeping time just to revive this dead, really dead blog. Finally, after a month, aye? Been too busy, i guess :].
Well, proper post from me tomorrow. Needs to get some sleep^^
And, i'm using my old skins now. Still looking for a better one, :] Somehow i fell in love with this one again.. I will try to change the fonts and colours tomorrow. It's so ugly! Have to change the songs too~
Thursday, March 3, 2011 @ 11:23 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan