hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ 31st January.. ♕


My blog is so dead. Blame myself for being so lazy :<. Uh no.. it's just that i have no time to blog.
This is my 4th post in January, how funny. Yeah, time flies so fast huh? Tomorrow, my father is coming back from Singapore. Few days more, it's finally Chinese New Year. Excited, or not excited? I myself also don't know. The important thing is that i must have fun and get a lot of red packets, yeah? My eldest sister came back  Miri last Friday, hohoho. Luckily she changed the date.. know why? Because i wanna watch Dream High on her laptop. KbsWorld only aired until episode 2 and my sister already downloaded until episode 7. Of course, i finished 5 episodes in a day. Hohohoho waiting for episode 8 to be out :).

This year's Gong Xi Bazaar? Isn't that great anyway. Everywhere we went, we saw foods foods foods and foods. No accessories, clothes and stuffs. Sigh~ This year, the Chinese New Year spirit in me isn't even that high.. I wonder why uh. The great thing is that..my father is finally here celebrating Chinese New Year with us after so many years (: !

School? 
Total of 17 people from 1B will enter 1A after Chinese New Year. How insane is this, you tell me?
Freak, 17 people!! Even the not-so-smart ones are entering! Some of them are just monkeys... -*sigh*- 
Still can't figure out why Chiong did not enter 1A.. -.- K at least Mark is entering. Muwahahhaha that kaki berbulu :>

K, i end my post with IU's awesomeness :)

Monday, January 31, 2011 @ 3:29 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan