hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ 80th post. ♕


Hai. :-) Dead blog... Don't even feel like blogging >w<. Reasons why i'm here blogging is just that i want to clear some dusts. It's my 80th post anyway.. I've been blogging for a year, and I only have 80 posts. Wonderpul, isn't it? How's school, you ask me? 
3rd week of schooling now.. Everything was okay, except for the population of students in our class. If some students from 1B will be transferred to our class, can't they do it quickly? Why must wait after Chinese New Year...? Now, we can't even make a Jadual Bertugas since we have to wait for them! Yes, making a Jadual Bertugas now is ok, but when they transfer to our class, we have to redo. Redo, redo and redo. Hope Chan Mae will be able to handle the situation when they come to our class.. :-) 

I was accepted to Kolej, as second intake. But i rejected. Michelle and Abraham were accepted too.. Both of them went there and left 1A. I'm the only one who stay. I feel so bad for disappointing my friends in Kolej >w<...Especially my very very very great friend, Alicia. Chan Mae told me that she cried when i told her that i'm not entering Kolej... She did not told me that she cried ._. . She acted like everything was okay to her...She said she's happy there. She said i can stay in St Joe if i want. I know.....these aren't her true words. I want words from the bottom of her heart. D:< I hope to visit her asrama one day. I want to celebrate her birthday this coming March. She said she had a bad birthday last year.. just like me? 
I don't know.... If i leave, Chan Mae cry. If i don't go kolej, Alicia cry.

Since i already decided not to leave, then let it be. Every school is the same, if you really want to success, then you will. - quote by my teacher :-)

Call me babo for not entering kolej, :3 I agree i'm a babo :D Just like babo kwang. 


Favourite gif <3.

That's all for today? k bye
Tuesday, January 18, 2011 @ 9:27 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan