hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ It's tougher than you expect,bitch ♕



12/03/2011,
Hello! My exam is finally over. We're having holiday for a week now ^^. 
By the way, i changed my layout, to a much simplier one. I finally changed it after a long long time. I bet my readers are bored with the previous layout.. ;P
So, the first day of exam, which is on 8th March, we had Malay paper 1 and 2. I screwed up my paper 2 but that's okay, because it's my first time anyway. But my mistake is really DUMB -.-. Second day of exam, 9/03/2011, we had English paper 1 and 2, KHB, and Moral. English was easy like eating a piece of cheese cake, while KHB is EASY too, as i already know how much did i score in KHB :P. Moral was not easy, quite tough for me in section B. But i still think i did well^^. Third day, 10/03/2011, had Geography, Sivik and then Maths paper 1 and 2 =D Geography was easy, Sivik as well, Maths paper 1 is not that hard, paper 2 was easier than paper 1. And the last day, 11/03/2011, we had Science, PSV and Sejarah. Science was kinda easy as well... But, if not because of stupid Marcus's long and useless speech, i would have more time to check my answers. Hate him so much now. -_- Sejarah! I thought the questions would be really hard..but who knows, the questions turns out to be so easy. I checked my answers at home and i guess i have 1 wrong only. Hmm -.-.

A whirlpool near Oarai City, Ibaraki Prefecture, northeastern Japan. Can you see a boat stucked there? :(

So, yesterday, an Earthquake and tsunami happened in Japan. That earthquake caused tsunami to some other countries in the pacific region. Poor japan, what's happening around the world. Pity other countries too.. Sigh. I hope Malaysia won't be one of the victim! Trying to help Japan, but there's nothing i can do other than praying. Mother Earth got really angry i guess...blame human being... Isn't it the time for us to realize that we are running out of time? Heal the world, please!
Make this world a better place to live in.

IU unnie! 
Saturday, March 12, 2011 @ 10:13 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan