hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Short 'shinee 30-day challenge : day three' & ♥ ♕

Nothing better than you 

Hi. Im bored. I read back my older posts, and I realized that i haven't finish my 'shinee-30-day-challenge'. I stopped at day 2. So now i'll move onto day 3.
My least SHINee song? There's actually none.
But i'll list down one that i don't really listen to.
1. Senorita.
Do i need to explain why i don't listen to it?
I guess no. No one reads my blog right?(lying) . I will not explaaaain :3 I'm lazy just like that. 

                                      
So, just now, my relatives came. Played 'Blackjack' , 'Heart attack' and the whatever tortoise game. :3 It was fun..because it has been so long since my last time playing with Makiyo. But then, sometimes i find her kinda annoying :/ . Haha.. and Laverna is so cute. Reaaaally, so freakingggg cute. My dog accidently 'kissed' her D: . When Nana grows bigger, I should tell Nana that her 'first kiss' was stolen by my dog, hahaha x) Just kidding! 
I'm looking forward to next year's Chinese New Yeaaaaar. I miss Chinese New Year :( ~ I miss gambling with my sister's friends, & aunt Jojo. That was the best moment ever in 2010.. It's already December, how fast time flies huh? 3 more months, just 3 more months, then we'll celebrate Chinese New Year!! :)
I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait. I don't know, i just like CNY so much .____. . Good advantages are ; 1) Family gatherings. 2) Angpaos! 4) Visit houses 5) Play until midnight! 
I also don't know why, I like to follow my family going to the temple during the first day of CNY. (12am?=^^=)
Sigh~ Sometimes i wish time could passes faster..but then, sometimes i wish the time could fly slower..
My life is so boring, ;_____; sigh. If only my daddy is still staying with us, i guess i'm not going to suffer all those boredom of mine. I miss my dad.. I feel so bad for him. I guess he's always alone in Singapore.. work,home,sleep,eat,work,home,sleep,eat. I don't know whether he look for my aunts there or not..but i hope they could organize a gathering once in a while. :( For sure my father misses here, if not, why he keep on bugging my mother to move to Singapore? hmm, it'd be great to move to Singapore, but what about my relatives here? My grandfather? He keeps on telling us he's dying.. Which i totally hates to hear. Grandpa, you know you'll long live. So, stop telling me you're dying. I'll get mad or maybe when you tell me you're dying, i'll cry you a river straight away. You asked me will I cry when you are dead, yes, I will... who wouldn't? But, i know you'll live long. Can we avoid talking about these type of topics? Uhh. Life isn't good nowadays.
T___T I wants to move out of Malaysia.. with my whole family. Just move, just move ALREADY!!!! We can go and accompany daddy in Singapore! Or move to Johor, since we also have relatives there! 
T______T It'll neveeeeeer happen anyway. 
Before i end my post, let me dedicate something :
Everyone thinks that i have it all,
but it’s so empty living behind these castle walls,
If i should tumble if i should fall,
would any one hear me screaming behind these castle walls?
there’s no-one here at all, behind these castle walls.

Goodbye^^
He was doing a cheering ceremony for Uruguay during the Fifa World Cup moments. Haha..another football freakkkkkkkk? :)
Thursday, December 2, 2010 @ 1:29 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan