hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ In the cube! ♕

wai sho kewt???

Yoyoyoyoyoyo! It's 4th December today! How fast time flies~ BEAST, 2AM, 2PM, Maiss A and MBLAQ are in Singapore for Mnet Ultimate todayyyy -jealous-. It's okay, i hope people who are going will have a lot of funs :D.. The reason why im updating my blogger now is because that dumb Tumbr is on maintenance. :( I have tonnes of rubbish to reblog -.-.
By the way, my sister,mother and I are planning to change our hairstyle around this month, so is there any suggestion of what hairstyle i should get? I'm not planning to leave my hair long. Going to cut it! :)

To be honest, i like this hairstyle of Jiyeon~ Among all the hairstyles that i saw, i still prefer this the best.
I like Nicole's short hair during Lupin era too. :)
The next photo..

Heechul's hair? How how? Medium length bah, don't want :( But this hairstyle of him...so cute o.o He looks like Taemin =.=

Taemin? (im just kidding)

What about Amber? I always love her boyish look xD

My sister is planning to have Ga In's Abracadabra hair.. :O

So..this is another version of Jiyeon's hairstyle.

Thats all. I can't decide! I love Jiyeon's hair, the first picture -.- One problem i have is that my front hair is not long enough t___t. Suggest please suggest pleaseeeee~ I'm afraid i can't pull these hairstyle off tooo. Confusion confusion~ *sigh*

                                               

And I finally understood why people call Wooyoung a 5-year-old kid.
Then one day, Wooyoung went to the same school with this kid.
                                         
The two met each other and Wooyoung think that Yoseob is cute.
That day onwards, they became bestfriend.


Hehe goodbye.
Saturday, December 4, 2010 @ 1:48 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan