hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ shinee 30-day challenge : day four ♕


QUESTION : A SHINee song that makes you happy.

How am i suppose to answer this? hehe. There's so many song of SHINee that makes me happy. :O.
Okay, i'll just list one of them. A-Yo is one of them. It's so catchy and I can sing 'fluently' to that song. I'm a hardcore fan, who doesn't know? Maybe some of you may say that i abandoned SHINee for BEAST. Lol, then you're so W R O N G. I didn't abandon them, i don't see any problem with liking more than one boyband group. Is it so wrong to spazz about BEAST instead of SHINee everyday -.-? Hehe whatever. I still love SHINee as much as I love BEAST. Nah I love them  equally. 



Okay so i just settled the question. Let's just move onto my life oh? :p i have nothing to say about the song.                          
As usual, holiday is b-o-r-i-n-g. How many times do i need to repeat this in my posts? hehe. Promise this will be the last time i mention the word 'boring' ^=^~ Went to grandmother house this afternoon, got back the keychain Alicia gave me on my birthday^^. What a day, because it's so precious to me. I still keep the pig that Chan Mae gave me though hehehe. Was b-oring at grandmother's house~ I played cards with my cousin & sister. Heartbeatattack, and the tortoise game(?). Uh playing cards really does bring back memories about this year's CNY. I miss that moment so much. How I wish I had friends like my eldest sister. Her friends are so matured and not like us ;___;. And what really amaze me is that their group is like so big? 8 people like that. Me, i only have 3 friends who is really close to me. Doesn't matter anyway, i'm a bit anti-social now. I hope that I'll enter Kolej together with Alicia.. Chan Mae don't have to say anymore, because she comfirm going to St Joe. Keke she can reunite with Chiong anywayyy. kidding kidding.

Okay so let's skip the craps. Went home after that~ o_o listen songs in the car. Hehehe.
Online --> bath --> watch tv --> watch the video my second sister is watching (Wild Bunnies) --> online --> load B2ST Almighty ( very slow ) --> okay blogging. --> bye.
goodnight!
congratulations my beloved BEAST boys for winning Mutizens today. <3 

Sunday, December 5, 2010 @ 11:41 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan