hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Never stop believing. ♕


Hehe.. I can't wait.
3 more days to Choi Minho's birthday~
8 more days to Onew's birthday~
13 more days to Junhyung's birthday~
1 more month to Yoseob's birthday!~
9 more days to know Kolej's result~~~!
3 more month to CNY!
Keep on counting (: 
I wish that i'll get accepted by Kolej.
I wish Alicia will go to the same school as me next year.
Please make my wish come true, :)

Just a random picture to end my post.
Monday, December 6, 2010 @ 11:42 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan