hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ i'm on a voodoo land! ♕

When they're in Malaysia :(

Heeeey. It's 1st December! I'm too late to post 'Wake me up when November ends' as my status in Facebook. /slapsmyself/ ! Haha anyway, how's everyone? I just changed my blogskins, do you like it?.. I dislike my music playerrrrr, it's so dumb, lol, it's FLASHWIDGETZ T_T I need to use Flashwidgetz since Mixpod's skin don't suit my current blogskin,blablabla. By the way, the original skin is http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=352603&action=Preview . As you can see in my skin, I added a background, i changed the photos, i added stupid stuffs and changed the colours. ^=^ Compare to the original one, which one better? -minta puji-. Just kiddinggggggg. u mad brahz? lulz.

As usual, holiday sucks. Is this enough to describe my holiday? I guess yes.. I'll move onto something new thennn ~ I'm going to rant all i want! This is my blog anyway, you can actually leave if you hate reading my posts. Oh I can also figure out who's the stalker/reader :> YOU STALKER better leave a message on my chatbox or else i'll track your IP down. Then i'll know where you liveeee so tag my chatbox! Jkjk.

T_______T

Ok to be honest i have so much to rant about... but now, i don't feel like already, -,-
Sorry and byebye.
/walks away laughing/






















I'm just kidding. I don't think this is called RANT but anyway this is what on my mind now.
Heeeey girl, i'm sorry for not telling you , I'm not telling you because, for your information miss, i'm not taking on anyone's side. I gain nothing good by taking one of you's side, k? I'm just being (urgh what's penyibuk in English? -phail-) penyibuk. And another reason is that, both of you are my friends, (really i mean it).
....& i don't know why both of you have to fight. It's really a childish act... Maybe i don't understand, maybe i don't really know you guys, but can we have some peaaaace? Fighting for a guy like him? Reallyyy? Ah..it's you two's choice anywayyy. If you're reading this then i'm sorry,  i really need to type it out, or else i'll die T__T because i dislike keeping little things/opinions in my heart! 
I don't even know what's so great about that guy...okay, you may use that 'nobody is perfect!' sentence but may i ask you two something? Out of so many great guys, you decided to choose that one? Ugh. (silence)...

Like what i said, it's you both's choice. I have no right to menyibuk(phail again) right?? I know i know.
I'm not really close to you guys anyway.. just writing out what's on my mind. <3
Peace.




...Just a few more days. Praaaay.


Shin Se Kyung, you took away Jonghyun now what else do you want? BEAST? NOOOOO.
You already have Jonghyun but but but but :( 
Wednesday, December 1, 2010 @ 1:03 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan