hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ talk to me, talk to you ♕

dooseob = OTP 

Hayyyyy~ do i really need to update my blog? it's dead... DEAD. --- not really. Just half dead..but it'll die anyway. =.= what am i talking about? This is what happens when i have nothing to write..
Holiday is boring, I'm just rotting at home, waiting for the time flies.. Nah i have a lot of deep thoughts in my mind  but this blog is public so it's not safe to say them out here right? I know there's stalkers everywhere.. They secretly read my blog but never leave a message on my tagboard. /sobber/.
Nevermind, let's just get over it and move on. :)


Yeaaaaa..everyone know it's holiday. I have nothing to do, i waste my time doing stupid things on Twitter, I don't go out with my friends, or should i say i have no friends to hang out with. It's not that I have no friends to hang out with, it's just that..i don't feel comfortable with some of them. I have Chan Mae and Alicia, but we totally stop contacting each other once the holiday starts. I mean, we don't even message each other, Alicia is nowhere to be found.. She's totally unactive, she don't online and stuffs.. For Chan Mae.., i don't really know how to contact her.. She don't have any Facebook account -.- , and she rarely on her Yahoo. I guess she does but it's ME the one who rarely on my MSN. haha. Anyway..i'm so racist and stuffs, when random people come and chat me in Facebook, i'll just go and appear offline. This is another reason why i have no friends during holiday. Hahahahahah T_T. My life is so bitter. My only entertainer is kpop. Everyday Youtube Youtube Youtube, but, Youtube also no use, can't even kill my boredom. Connection is like so average..-.- I wanna watch some variety shows but it takes so long to buffer the whole video :( 
Anyone have anything for me to do? I'm bored. Totally bored. Bored to death.


All these are my entertainers during holiday.. MBLAQ, BEAST, SHINee. 


and.....
i guess i gained weight. I've been eating non-stop nowadays. 
T_T i don't have anything to look forward during this holiday.. but tonight i do have,which is, watch Dream. T_T at least i have Kim Bum and Son Dam Bi as my entertainer, Kim Bum seriously can kill my boredom..
Goooodbye.
aegyoo king.
Saturday, November 27, 2010 @ 7:26 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan