hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ /cries/ ♕

-sticks mustache-

Good afternoon people. Holiday is finally here. /cries/ I wonder why is my life so dull and boring :( . I'm not going anywhere this holiday...seriously sucks. You know how much i wanted to go to Singapore on this holiday? -.-. Sigh..my mother is always like that. :( Miri is so small, and the only nice place to go is Parkson. NOOO it's not a nice place to go. -__=' Thank God i have computer and Internet. I don't mind not going anywhere now(lies).. I'll just spend my holiday watching variety shows/dramas =v='' 
&...i seriously miss last year's holiday. T^T!!!! 


By the way.. I got number 4 in my class -__-' Big improvement eh? Actually i'm quite disappointed because i didn't managed to be one of the top 3's. My purata is 86.29% T.T. My mother will apply me to Kolej.. hope i'll get accepted. I seriously don't want to study in St joe T___T. Somemore some of my enemies will be going to st joe..ah.. I want to get rid of those bitches so badly -_-'. But then.. Chan Mae will be going to St Joe D: . Alicia will be going to either Kolej or Riam -o- T_T. T_T. Nevermind...

This little girl :(...

Sob.. I have nothing to blog about. What a meaningless post. K at least i cleaned some dust here? o_O. Goodbye. Imma go tune in Music Core and watch BEAST :D !



Saturday, November 20, 2010 @ 3:22 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan