hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ 11 November 2010, miracle happened. ♕

On 11th November, before i receive my UPSR result, i was like this : 


and this 

I was so worried about my result. I can't even shut my mouth. I just keep on saying things. I kept on complaining why the time passes so slow, since our result will be announced at 10am.
Then, we heard 6A already knew their result. So i went to the toilet. I asked some of the 6A students, they told me nobody in their class got 5A. I was really shocked. I thought to myself, 'Is the standard high this year? :("
When i heard nobody got 5A, i was like this :

Then i went back class. I turned crazy for no reason. I just keep on screaming! Played with Alicia like nobody's business. Joked here and there, probably because want to be happy first since i know i might turn into :( when the result is announced. 
I kept on looking at my watch, the time really passes very slow. When the bell rang at 10am, everybody ran out of the class. I started to panic. Was praying so hard to God hoping that i would strike at least 4A or 5A. 
I stayed in the class, didn't went down to see. Then some of my classmates came into the class and said that BM 70% and above equals to A. I jumped in joy when i heard that, because i scored 29/40 for my BM 1 -_-.
I was like this when i heard that :

Then, someone came up and said that the teachers pasted our result on the noticeboard. Started to become nervous. Ran downstair with Chan Mae.. when we reached, there was so crowded with people. My classmates saw their result and started to scream, while i was just standing there waiting for others to go away so that i could see my result. But unfortunately, the crowd just seems to become more and more uncontrollable. Then, one of my friends helped to look at my result. They told me i got 5A. I didn't believe at first. I wanted to look at the result with my own eyes sadly I can't. Then, Alicia came to me and Chan Mae. She said both of us got 5A. I was really, really really, hoping what they said were right. Though, i was really happy because they said i get 5A (= !!! Then Phiong came to me and said i got 5A. So that's the 3rd time. I really have to believe them but still, i did not. I went back to class because the crowd is not going to end. Somemore, teacher will come into the class and give our result slip. 

When teacher came in, we all shouted like hell (': ! Seriously a day to remember ^=^!! Teacher congratulated those who got 5A's, and those who didn't scored 5A's. Then teacher started to call our names. one by one. When it was my turn, teacher said, 'Sharon Hii, 5A!' .  Omg..it really isn't a dream (: I'm not dreaming, i said to myself! I wanted to cry, but i don't know why i can't! I was really happy that i was like this instead ;


Some of my friends were like this, 

especially Alexandra and her gang.
I quickly messaged my family ^=^ and told them i got 5A! 

But then.. some hypocrites came to me and act in front me. Deep down inside them, i know they're jealous. Hehe bitch don't jealous, i'm smart. ^=^
Like what Alexandra said, we showed every bitches/bastards who doubt we're clever and capable. 
Look what i had achieved, bitches out there. Good to you bitch, you didn't achieved 5A, did you? DID YOU? HAHAHA so the hell what if i don't eat fish. I don't eat fish, I don't get any extra education classes, LOOK AT WHAT I HAD ACHIEVED, bitch :D

Here's something for you bitch :D
Your result sucks, your face sucks, your attidude sucks, you're annoying like hell. :) 
And, you're very welcomed to bitch about me because
:D

11November and 13November are both a day to remember.
Wooooo. Gonna continue watching Hello Baby. :D

Sunday, November 14, 2010 @ 1:46 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan