hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ you don't know me ♕

recover soon,bb.

 Bish, act la act la, go make a movie in Hollywood and get the Best Actress award from the Academy Awards k? you're just so good in acting  you can quit school this instant & go for your acting insdustry so that I don't have to see your f-ing cui bin . you this si ginna is sibeh guai lan can. 

get it?

To someone who, i have been taking as my bestfriend. 
i know i'm not as important as others. or weren't even important in the beginning .
idk y, i care so much for you in the first place. you'll just go and 'ohh, okay, oh , okay' everytime i talk to you.
we once had good times together,y'know? 
why....life in St joe is so frustrating & sad. 
As the time chges, ppl change.
But, things don't chg.
And i have to accept the fact that, you changed. 

{i actually wrote a lot...but i decided to keep them to myself. i wrote for an hour lol then i removed them, what a waste, ....nvm }      
go to bed nao.....
hate thinking personal stuffs. lol jonghyun pls be with me always. 
nah he don't know i existed. :)
Sunday, October 17, 2010 @ 12:44 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan