hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ 不要說的這麽無情 ♕

wai so cuteeeeeee x3

Oh hi. here to update my stupid blog. *hehe. Changed my layout last night.. kinda regret changing because i think my previous layout is nicer than the current one. Regret because can't really put much photo of jonghyun  in my sidebar and the code is kinda messy  causing me to have headache~ 
Nevermind~ ohwow. Look, next week's exam. Semester ll. How fast time flies! To be honest, i already forget 2/4 of the things we learnt in Science. I'm not kidding xD ! Guess i will do my last-minute revision before the exam day~ Not sure if i have forgotten everything in Mathematics. O__O i think no..
Wooo next week is the time for me to memorize all the notes in my head again. I think my brain will burst anytime. Notes from KT,KH,PJK, Science. Don't look down on me, because i can memorize them really fast...hahaha. My tips : make small notes & memorize. 

Today is so boring :(((( Damn that Mdm Chiong! Ask us to bring racket and wear PJ shirt tomorrow, then last minute say NO NEED T____T . She's making a lot of excuses lately. What happened, duh mdm chiong?! You are getting more lazy!!! K.. nothing to blog about actually.
2.06PM  here. I shall go take some nap ~ didn't get enough sleep o3o . BLAME INTERNET.HAHAHAHA. no-no. Blame kpop xD. 
Aww dubu, Jjong bb is sorry. I will get you chicken nao okay? ^^ 
Chicken maniac dubu onew ;D 

Monday, October 18, 2010 @ 2:07 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan