hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ oh why can't u' see? ♕

/faints

hi.
i love jonghyun.
because he's such a great singer. The power of his singing is simply amazing.. the way he touches the listeners heart is incredible...his voice alone tells the story.
Everytime he sings something dramatic, the emotion he have seems so genuine and earnest that you can't help but be moved. He is so amazing. I could listen to him / watch him sing all day. 
He is seriously every woman's ideal type of guy. Hahaha. :)) 

I'm in love.

;) I hope him recover soon! 


Tuesday, October 19, 2010 @ 7:34 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan